Saturday, April 30, 2011

Randalls run today- a few good finds

I have to admit, today was a planned day. I asked the hubs permission to stay out a bit tonight to shop(ok, not permission per say but I asked for him to watch the kiddos so I could play at the grocery stores! He did an awesome job and didn't even text once that I was taking too long :)
At lunch I hit the Randalls close to work and scored a few finds. 
Tide trial size .99 - .35 4-3 PG insert = FREE
1 Nivea lip .99 - $1 All You magizine = FREE (thanks Holly!)
1 Joint Juice $1.49 - .75 for 50% sticker - $1 3-20 SS = -.26
3 Hallmark $1.99 cards = $5.97
1 Purse charm (free wyb 3 cards!) = FREE
1 Eating Right eggs $2.79 - $1.40 for 50% sticker - $1 tearpad = .39  (this pic was taken at WT in SL and I only took 1 dozen!!!!!)

Not pictured(I put in deepfreeze and I am too lazy to go out to get to take pictures)
In the ad there is a promo for buy $15 worth of Lean Cuisine, Skinny Cow etc, get $5 OYNSO catalina
I found 7 Lean Cuisine with 50% stickers for $2.20 each less -$1.10 stickers
I also had $1/1 tearpads(not sure where these came from, probably something my mom found and sent to me(I will take pictures hopefully tomorrow to add to this post)
Final cost: .70 but earned the $5 catalina WHOOP!

I rolled some catalinas to pay for this (the Splenda)

2 comments:

Tracy S said...

Does your Randalls always but the red sticker stuff in one spot or are they all around the store just where the product usually is? I find some in the middle meat bunker here and there but I always go to that one place to look for meat markdowns.

katycouponers said...

Tracy, at my store the meat markdowns are in one spot, the dairy in another and then there is a 4 way with dry goods/hba clearance. I hit those all first and then check the rest of the store. I will try to take a pic next time I am in the store.

Post a Comment