Thursday, April 14, 2011

BzzAgent - Don't forget surveys pay in Mypoints!


If you have not heard of bzzagent yet, then you need to go here and sign up! Bzzagent is a word of mouth advertising group that offers free products for you to try and bzz about to your friends, coworkers, acquaintances, mail carriers, etc! Pretty much anyone you come into contact with, they would love for you to spread the bzz! Sign up, it is FREE AND you get offered free stuff to try and tell your friends about.

Not only that, but another awesome perk is that BzzAgent grouped up with MyPoints about a year or so ago and now for surveys you can earn Mypoints!  (If you are not yet a member, go here to sign up. MyPoints is really great for earning at least a $20 gift card a year simply by reading emails. You can certainly earn more by shopping through them and printing coupons but I just open their emails worth 5 points each and easily get a $20 gift card a year. I have done a few of their surveys too because they are worth more, but to me some of them are WAY too time consuming for the return!)

I have to admit I have been pretty lax in my BzzAgent account and I actually had 27 surveys to fill out!  YIKES.  The surveys are quick and easy and help the BzzAgent program gear their Bzz Campaigns toward something you actually would use and talk about.  Well, I earned 3 MyPoints for every survey I did today so a total earning of 81 MyPoints for less than 30 minutes of down time at work (shhhh!)  You do have to claim your Mypoints but that is easy at the end of each survey and just requires 2 extra clicks of the mouse :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment