Monday, April 25, 2011

New Daily Deal Site - Moolala- $19 for $70 worth of Organic Veggies and Herbs


Ok, I have to admit this site is not exactly wet behind the ears new, but they are finally posting deals. I had a reader introduce me back to this site on January 3rd of this year and I have been sitting on it since then? Why would I do something like that you ask? Well, the answer is simple and my direct quote to the reader at the time is as follows:
"Well, I signed up but do not see any deals as of yet posted. I don't like posting things on my blog until I test drive them out myself so I don't end up getting readers to sign up for spam.
Hopefully they post deals soon..." (I try really hard to weed out the spam that is emailed to me on a regular basis to post to my blog!)

So, now 4 ish months later they are finally posting worthy stuff and thus this post. Moolala works a little different then the other deal sites too. Groupon gives your referrer credit when you buy and that is it. Moolala lets YOU earn money. It is a little like a pyramid scheme in that you earn for referring people, and they earn for referring their friends, but so do you and on for 5 tiers. Bascially you make 2% for all the purchases made by your friends, their friends, their friends friends and their friend's friend's friends.
There is NOTHING to lose by signing up as it cost nothing and hey, consider it a 2% coupon if you buy anything :)

Today, they are offering $70 worth of produce for $19 shipped right to your door.
The fine print: Voucher will be available for redemption after June 10th.
Limited vouchers available.
Limit 1 per customer.
Total box weight will be between 10 and 15 lbs. of produce. Seasonal produce is available spring, summer and fall.
  • Extensive selection of in–season, pesticide–free produce
  • Produce shipped direct in cooler containers

The Taste of the Farm Box contains 20 servings of in–season herbs, and 20 servings of in–season vegetables. Herbs are a combination of the following: basil (purple, lemon or sweet), catnip, cilantro, dill, epazota, fennel and/or parsley (curly or Italian flat). Veggies are a combination of baby arugula, bok choy, cabbage (red or green), carrots (orange or red), cauliflower, celery, onions (sweet or red), radishes, red potatoes, sunburst squash, zucchini and/or My Organic Acres' Savory Salad Mix. Buy today's MooLaLa deal, and keep yourself in the green all season.

Thank you reader Becky for letting me know about this site and this current deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment