Sunday, July 18, 2010

Another tip- READ your receipts! FREE Chick Fil A

You should already know how important it is to read your receipt before leaving the supermarket(do you know how many things I have caught ring up a higher price!)
Well, that same advice holds true especially when it comes to Chick Fil A. Notice this receipt above. Chick Fil A has joined the digital age and now offer their surveys on your receipt (before this they used to hand out cards for you to call in) It seems these are at random as I get them sporadically. So please read your receipts. I know as soon as I post this I am logging in to get my validation code for this offer! I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A
And for those of you that LOVE Chick-fil A too, here are two funny songs about Chick Fil A. This singer shares my passion for CFA, lol!
Chick fil A song and God Bless CFA In both videos, you can see Truett Cathy himself(I could just hug that man)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my chick fil a has been printing those out for 3 months now..! its been FUN! starbucks is doing it too... there are free after survey too and the $2 drink after 2 pm... check it out.

hc3 Momma said...

Sonic frequently offers a free Route 44! This is nice for those Diet Coke cravings that don't occur between 2-4 pm ;)

katycouponers said...

lol Allyson, that is so true

The Texas Deal Diva said...

FYI- I purchased the Veet from CVS and noticed that at the bottom of my receipt that I was supposed to receive 5 ECB instead of 2 ECB advertised. I contacted customer service and should be receiving the 3 ECB within 24-48 hrs.They should print out from the scanner or after my next purchase. It really pays to read your receipt.

FD said...

We got one of these survey receipts at Panda Express this week, filled out the short survey online, and won a free entree on our next visit! :D

Post a Comment