Monday, July 26, 2010

Kroger - a few money makers for the final days of Cellfire and Kroger Mega deal


Hurry over to cellfire and load the coupon for the Dessert toppers to score a decent deal!
You will need to load TODAY since cellfire will reset in the morning.
These items can be found in the same section as the Smuckers ice cream toppers in your Kroger store. Currently, they are $2.99 (everyday price). We have $1/2 coupons from the 6-13 SS.
For each 1 you buy, you will get a $2.50 oynso catalina so
Buy 2 @ 2.99 = 5.98 - $1/2 insert - .75 cellfire = $4.23 and earns $5 worth of oynso.
*Suggestion: Load the cellfire today and then check back tomorrow to see if you get another one! Then go grab a couple of these! I wonder if they are any good?
Thank you to my readers for the heads up(I need to dig for names, sorry).
*These are NOT part of the mega deal

Some mega deal goodies:

We just got Softsoap coupons this weekend, making Softsoap free/overage with Mega sale.

Also, free Philly cream cheese(don't get the minis) with mega sale and $5 oynso for purchasing 5 Kraft cheese. Philly is .99 after mega sale and a $5 oynso prints when you purchase 5 Kraft cheeses, making it free even without any coupons! (Rumor is this is printing multiples in the same transaction, but I have not confirmed this) Thanks Imm for the headsup!

Mentos gum is .50 after mega sale, again making them free/overage with insert coupons for $1/2 or .55/1 (check HCW database for insert dates). Again, thank you to readers for emailing me this information.


Other freebies(not part of mega deal)
Franks hot sauce should be free with coupons from Sunday. The small bottles are .99 everyday

Crest toothpaste is onsale for $1 and we should have .50 coupons from 6/6 P&G so free(thanks HCW)

Safeguard liquid soap is $1 and we have coupons from 6/6 P&G (thanks HCW)
There is also a loadable from PG esaver for .50!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been doing Ten Kraft cheeses or philly and it prints out 2x $5 catalinas! been rolling them all week! But the Kroger Eldrigde@Briarforest did not roll there :(

The Dairyashford @briarforest rolls prefectly and they love couponers

Unknown said...

do you have to shop at certain stores to get that card load deal?

FD said...

The dessert toppers in Rootbeer flavor might actually be really good mixed into or drizzled over the kid's summer rootbeer floats! Thanks for the tip!

qrazyguy said...

Nice! Thank you for the tip on the dessert toppers, I already had the old EQ loaded and today I was able to load a second one. Tonight at Kroger I bought 2 so that I could use my $1/2 coupon, and I thought only one EQ would come off and I was going to do the deal again to use the other EQ, but instead both EQ's came off at once, I guess because I bought 2 items. I didn't think Kroger deducted more than one EQ even if you bought more than one of the item. Both of my catalinas printed out so the whole thing was a $1.52 MM! Thank you!

Post a Comment