Sunday, July 11, 2010

Walgreens - FREE Nutter Butters and I got paid for toothbrushes!


I was excited to see the Nabisco hang bags on sale for .50 each this week! We just got $1/2 ANY SIZE coupons in the 5-16 SS. Good thing because my husband LOVES Nutter Butter! (They also have Chips Ahoy, Ritz Bits and Oreo)
Also, there is a current RR deal to earn $4 wyb 4 Reach toothbrushes.
Here is what I did:
4 Reach toothbrushes $1.79 each - 2 bogo coupon 1-3 RP - 2 $1 insert 5-16 RP=$1.58
6 Nutter Butter .50 each - 3 $1/2 insert 5-16 = FREE
Tax: .13
Cost OOP: $1.71
Earned $4 RR!

Thanks Mercedes about the heads up on the Reach RR deal.

3 comments:

Pheobie said...

Thanks for the tip! Love these cookies.

Greenie said...

All I see is $1/2 wyb any crackers.


I almost ordered qs for oreos but I know they don't say crackers anywhere on the packages. blah

katycouponers said...

Yikes! Greenie you are right. I thought I read the coupon to say Crackers or cookies, oops!

Post a Comment