Monday, July 26, 2010

Yummy DoubleDave's Groupon



Just reading my email this morning is making me hungry! Back in my college days, DoubleDave's was a staple meeting place for my buddies and I. Is there any other pizza place that makes Pizza rolls? Well, today's Groupon is for $15 worth of Double Dave's food for only $7. (alcohol not included) What is even better, is the voucher is good until Jan 27th of next year and is good at 11 local Double Dave's locations around Houston area. (dine in or carryout)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMM:) lets go with the girls and my mom sometime?

-k.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you let people know that you get $10 every time someone gets a new Groupon account from your referral link?!

I would be nice to be a bit more transparent about all these referrals.

katycouponers said...

Yes anon, I get a credit for groupon for this, as does anyone else that refers a friend that purhases their first groupon. If you would like, I would gladly gift you the 3 I have received from groupon since my membership.

I only post the ones that interest me in hopes others find them interesting too. If you don't want to go through a referral link, feel free to type groupon into your search engine. I have no issues with anyone doing that.

Anonymous said...

Yeay!! pizza rolls were our treat back in college too...when we were studying and had budget $$ :)

imm93

Anonymous said...

Fyi...the DD on Ella is no more. It is still a pizza joint (with no name). I am sad that it is not a DD anymore.

Post a Comment