Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Whataburger FREE FOOD Tuesday August 3rd

And the free food keeps rolling on in!!!
Whataburger or as we always called it growing up, WATERburger is celebrating 60 years of service. YUM! Instead of us giving them gifts, they are giving us one. Come in on August 3rd from 5-8 pm wearing orange to celebrate their birthday and get a free Whataburger(dine in only). Limit one per customer.

Happy Birthday Whataburger! Now does anyone have some orange this Aggie family can borrow to get our free food :P

To sign up to receive notices like this in your inbox, visit here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

There's no way I could wear orange into my Bryan or College Station Whataburger even if there was free food involved. This Aggie doesn't own a speck of orange!

katycouponers said...

lol Aggie09, their is an orange ban in this house as well, but I think my girls do have a pumpkin orange Boo Halloween shirt and I know I own a Tangerine tank top(does that count????)

I wonder in BCS if they will allow maroon with a small orange stripe like they have on the building, lol(well opposite, but still!)
Gig Em Class of 97 Whoop!

kittikat1119 said...

LOL! We just moved to College Station and I was thinking how cool it will be to get free food....but now I am thinking that orange is a little too dangerous. hehe What a small world it is!

Anonymous said...

UT loud and proud but i wouldnt disrespect The College Station area with a UT shirt! Maybe if you wore a Whataburger Bag on your head they would give you the burger! Just sayin!!! That would be the Aggie thing to do!

Anonymous said...

Whoop!! no orange for me either? :(

imm93

Anonymous said...

how about small kids ? can they get a free whataburger too if they wear orange ?!

katycouponers said...

Anon, the email I received just states one per customer, I don't see any age exclusions. (I hope they can, because my kiddo wants chicken strips so I am gonna steal her "free" whataburger since she has a halloween orange shirt and I can't seem to find anything except a pair of undies I got as a gag gift that is orange, lol.

Post a Comment