Sunday, July 18, 2010

Potential Money Maker or at least free cat food - YMMV!

I went to Petsmart today to pick up some Science Diet cans for a rebate. Well, while there, I checked out the prices on some foods I knew we had coupons for. The 3.5 lb bags of Purina One are on sale for $5 right now with your Petsmart Loyalty card. In addition, they have little 6 oz bags for only .49.
Now, I could have tried getting just the little bags and used my $2 insert 6-27SS coupons for $1.51 overage on each, but instead, I purchased 2 of the $5 bags and 4 of the .49 bags and used 6 $2 coupons! If you do the deal the same way, you WILL need a small filler as this gives .02 overage for each set of 3.
I ended up with everything pictured for $10.56 and will mail in for my $10 rebate from Science Diet(I got this from the vet when the new kitten got her first round of shots)

5 comments:

qrazyguy said...

Thank you very much for the pet deals and keep them coming! I adopted two kittens myself about a month ago, and these deals will really help me out a lot.

What kind of deals have you found on cat litter? I bought World's Best at Randall's using the $3 IP and overage from other items to pay for it.

katycouponers said...

I hope you kept that receipt to mail in for the rebate too: http://tryworldsbest.com/

I need to find another deal soon on litter and if I do, I will be sure to post it :)

Unknown said...

When I went to Petsmart to use my $2 insert coupons on the 3.5 lbs bags of Purina One cat food, I saw some of them had $2 peelies. I got 8 bags for $24 which normally would've been $64 (reg. price $7.99)! A couple of the bags also had $1 peelies.

Anonymous said...

where is the science diet rebate?

katycouponers said...

Anon, as stated in my post, I got the Science Diet rebate from the vet when I took my new kitten. It was in a care booklet they gave me.

Post a Comment