Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HOT Cereal/Toy Deal at Target!!!!!

I ran a HOT deal at Target today which is GREAT since I have been laid up with horrible allergies for the past 5 + days!
Ok, this involves a couple printable coupons
Target is running a deal on Special K cereal(buy 4, get one free)
They also have a sale on the Special K* for $2.50 each and the Fiber Plus in on sale for $2.66 each (*The chocolate Special K apparantly is on sale for $2.39 so if you got 5 of those, it would be .44 cheaper)
Here is what I did
5 Special K cereal:
4 @ 2.50 = $10
1 (Chocolate) @ 2.39 - Target sale = FREE

1 Fiber Plus cereal $2.66 - free wyb Special K printable (t00k off $4.29?) = - 1.63
-$1.50/3 Kelloggs Special K Target printable coupon
- 3 $1/2 IPs and IP
1 Toy Story 3 Toy $6.04 - $5 off Toy Story toy wyb 5 Kelloggs items 6-13 RP(c0upon beeped)
=$4.91 six boxes of cereal and 1 toy (0r .82 a box and a toy for FREE)

BUT , I forgot the box of Fiber Plus I purchased also has a try me free rebate, so I can use my receipt and mail in to get $2.66 back, making my total $2.25 (+the cost of the stamp) for 6 boxes of cereal and 1 toy. (or .38 a box for Special K, YAY!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the chocolate Special K, I have bought it before thinking I would eat it instead of a chocolate bar, no control and still eat both, lol. Still, it tastes great and awesome for someone with a shred of will power, and it doesn't get soggy at the sound of milk (just thinking of soggy food makes me gag).
Thank you for the sale idea
(is the $5.00 off Toy Story toy coupon with Kellogg purchase from an insert?) Thank you for the step by step sales.

Pheobie said...

That's awesome!

hc3 Momma said...

I know Randall's and Kroger accept Catalinas from other stores. Do you know if this is true for Target? I have a $2 Special K from Kroger would love to apply!!!
Thanks! Allyson

Anonymous said...

The Toy Story TQ is from RP insert 6/13 exp 7/10

imm93

Post a Comment