Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heading out to Burn my coupons NOW!


It seems I am wasting my time couponing and need to stop using coupons NOW! Who wants to join me for a coupon burning party? he he


Ok, just kidding, but if you want a good laugh, head over here and read this article on why you shouldn't use coupons. It sure provided me a good laugh.
I will give the author credit in at least saying some CAN overcome the hurdles and achieve overall savings.
Coming soon....another post about something that made me laugh my butt off and then look around for a hidden camara

Thanks Mariah for the article, it made my night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using coupons for years, but to be honest, I personally agree with most of the article. I won't stop couponing but I have step back from it some in exchange for life and my sanity.

ThriftyKitty said...

That lady needs a good lesson in true couponing and stockpiling as she's obviously missed the point. Thanks for a good laugh.

amy and the bad cats said...

i'll be laughing my butt off this week as i run to kroger for my FREE avacados, FREE cream cheese, and CHEAP ice cream! all of which are items i regularly use.

Anonymous said...

Okay, well that add certainly did NOT convince me to stop couponing!! Thanks for the laugh ZM....that author needs to read YOUR blog to learn the reason why some of us coupon =D

Unknown said...

Truly a funny read- thats about all I can say about that. I used to spend $500 or more a month on just food, not to mention what I used to spend on HBA items. Either way what I would like to tell the author is, " I now spend less than $200.oo a month, have more food in the house (I love stockpiles)and I am able to donate food and help others out!" This is for a family of four (two being teenagers that always have friends over!) I think I will stick to my q-poning!

Post a Comment