Saturday, January 2, 2010

Walgreens Run and deals for Jan 3rd

Ran out today for a couple errands and since I had to drive right by Walgreens, I stopped in real quick. The two deals I purchased are MONTHLY RR deals so you don't have to rush out today to get them.

Here is what I did:

1 Bayer Contour Monitor $14.99 - $14.99 insert coupon 10-25 RP= FREE
2 Neosporin Lip Health 2/$8 (mega sale price all month) - 2 $3 Printables IE Firefox = $2
1 6 pack Deerfield Farms Raisins $1 (filler) = $1

-$3 RR from prior purchase
Cost $0 oop

Earned $3 RR from purchasing 2 Neosporin Lip and $5 for the Bayer Contour

$5 PROFIT



*Note, the Neosporin ring up weird so don't freak out when you are checking out. The first one rings up 5.49 and the second 2.51.

Also note, if you have 2 coupons for monitors and your store has Breeze2, you would get a second $5 for that and $3 for purchasing both monitors together (my store was out of Breeze2 and so I used the $3 I earned from doing this deal earlier this week).



If you are not going out until tommorrow, you can also add these items to your shopping list:

Revlon Matte Eyeshadow $4.99 - in ad coupon for -$3 off - $2 insert 12-13 SS
Final price: -$0.01

Sensodyne Proenamel toothpaste $3.49 - in ad coupon for -$2 off - $1 IP
Final price: $.49

Reynolds Aluminum Foil 20 frt $.89 with in ad coupon - $1 booklet(I found mine at Randalls and it only excludes 25 foot, not 20)
Final price: FREE or -$0.11

Stayfree Maxi pads 28 ct $5.99 - in ad coupon for -$3 each - bogo from 1/3 RP
Final price: -$0.01

Reach UltraClean Toothbrush $3.99 - in ad coupon for -$2 each - bogo from 1/3 RP
Final price: -$0.01

Electrosol 20 pack $3.49 - $2.50 insert 1-2 SS
Earn $1 RR
Final price: .99 at register but -.01 AFTER RR

Special K select cereals 12 to 18.2 oz $2.50 - bogo IP - Earn $2 RR for 2 boxes of cereal
Final price: $2.50 at register but $0.50 AFTER RR
Will add scenarios later as time allows.

Thanks to HCW for some of these matchups.

6 comments:

shuchi said...

Hi ZM,

Which wags did you go to? I went to a couple of Walgreens and they were all out of neosporin products :(

Thanks,
Shuchi

katycouponers said...

I went to the Wags at hwy 6 and Bellaire and they had plenty of Neosporin lip product

shuchi said...

Thanks ZM

Kimberly said...

I ran into a not so nice cashier today at Wags. She insisted on ringing the Stayfree Coupon from the WAGS insert first. Then figuring per item price -- she was only going to give me $3.29 credit for my B1G1 Manf. Coupon. I told her to keep the Stayfree. :)

Sharon said...

I went to Walgreen's today to use the coupon for the electrosol & they didn't print out a rr. I asked why, & of course the young boy didn't know. He sort of shrugged his should like I would just be ok w/that. I asked to speak to a manager then & he called for one. She said that since I already used a manufacturer coupon that it wouldn't print out another one. She walked me to another register & did something, I think a return or just lowered the price so I'd get the reward. She claimed that this changed a few months ago but I know that it had to of been way more recent than that. There's another store on the other side of town & I'm going to see if there's is set up the same way. Has anyone else had this probnlem?

Sharon

Ashley B. said...

Stephanie - Did the Chron. get the Revlon $2 from 12/13 SS - I can't seem to find it in any of my SS!!
Kimberly - I went to a WAGS yesterday and same thing happened (well actually she scanned the WAGS coupons first before I even had a chance to giver her my mgrs!) so of course when she tried scanning my mgr they beeped and I told her she needed to do mgr first and she argued w/ me about it and called mgr and he told me the same thing. I told them to keep their stuff too! Ended up going to different WAGS where they were MUCH nicer!
Sharon - I didn't have any problems w/ my RR printing out for the Electrasol tabs and I bought several of them w/ the mgr.

Post a Comment