Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walgreens Deal on Childrens Benadryl!

This requires a bit of work and for you to have some good coupons ahead of time, but I needed Benadryl for my sick kid and so I was happy to find this deal!
Pictured(on the far left) is a coupon booklet* I found at Safeway(Randalls on the shampoo aisle) about a week ago. It is filled with manufacturer coupons and one is for $4/2 Benadryl products.
I also still have the Walgreens Activity book coupons for $1 off Childrens Benadryl 4 oz or 18 pack tablets(takes $1 off each-these are from the Walgreens coloring books).

Well, this week Children's Benadryl is on sale for $5 each and you earn a $3 RR wyb 2.
Here is what I did:
2 Childrens Benadryl $10 - $4/2 booklet - $2 activity booklet = $4
3 candy necklaces 3/$1(fillers to use my RR) = $1
-2 $1 RR
-1 $3 RR
Cost oop: $0 and earned $3 RR back
Total cost $2 for my two MUCH needed Benadryl (your cost could be $1 for the two if you don't need fillers or need cheaper ones)

*There are some really good manufacturer coupons in this booklet besides the Benadryl one(also good on Tylenol etc), including $1 off ANY Huggies wipes, and several Dove product coupons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can this activity book be found?

Anonymous said...

I spotlighted you on my blog for doing such a great job of putting so many great deals together. Thanks so much.

Post a Comment