Sunday, June 14, 2009

Randalls run yesterday

I had some Mars bogo candy coupons expiring yesterday so I made a quick stop into Randalls.
I decided to also do a mix and match (wyb 10 participating items, get $5 off) while I was there.
Here is my breakdown:
6 Joint Juice .99 each - $1 printables (there is also a $1 in 4-26SS inserts) *I used 5 coupons
4 Kelloggs cereals $2.49 each - $1 peelies (there are $1 in 6-7RP that include select cereals)

12 Mars candy .99 each(these were on sale b3g3 free) - bogo from 5-17 RP(expired now) , I also had some blinkies for bogo that are good until 6-28
-$5 from Mix and Match promo
Tax .25
Total $2.15

********
Potential really great deal for the Mix and Match
While I was grabbing my Kelloggs cereal, I noticed Randalls has Post Trail Mix Crunch for $2.49 and part of the mix and match.
If you printed the $2 coupon I mentioned in an earlier post, you can use this to get the cereal free(with purchase of at least 9 other participating items). I have 4 computers to print from so I am going to print some more of these for this promo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Houston Randalls I redeemed my Mars coupons at has the sale set at Buy 3 Get 3 free. Did you maybe type 2 incorrectly? Just mentioning it in case you did and readers don't go to Randalls thinking it's Buy 2 Get 2 free.

katycouponers said...

Anon, you are correct. I couldn't remember the details as I noticed a few mars candies were marked buy 2 get 3 free. I have corrected my post.

Post a Comment