Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crocs at Big Lots

I noticed on Mercedes blog that Big Lots was selling Crocs for $10 a pair. Since I couldn't find my size on the last deal on the Crocs website, I decided to go to the Big Lots up the street from my office for my lunch break. They had a very limited selection, but I was able to find these Minnie Janes and they were in fact $10 plus tax. My kids like these shoes so much, I decided to break down and finally get a pair myself. If you have a Big Lots nearby, you may want to stop in and check(the store I went to had a very limited supply, but did have kids Spongebob and some various styles for women)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Purrrty good deal, Zo! Try them on, click your heels three times, see if you'll land in Kansas to visit me!!! ;)

Post a Comment