Monday, January 7, 2013

A few more finds at Heb

 I have been trying to figure out the best way to cash in on my $1.50 ibotta option for TreSemme Split Remedy between Cvs and Walgreens when I stumbled upon CLEARANCE!
 As you can see in the picture, the 3 "other" items purchased were $1.99 each.  The Split Remedy was $4.24.
There is a yellow B coupon for $4 off when you buy 3 TreSemme s/c or stylers.  I combined that with the $2/2 tearpad coupons I found at Kroger a couple weeks ago (I posted pics on facebook of the coupons)
My tally looked like this:
1 @ $4.24
3 @ $1.99
=$10.21
-$4 B coupon
-$4 - 2 $2/2 tearpads
=$2.21 + tax and I earned $1.50 from submitting my receipt to ibotta making my total for all 4 bottles $0.71
*You might be wondering why I didn't get 6 and use 2 B coupons a 3 manuf coupons.  The tearpad limit is 2 per transaction thus I couldn't do more than 4 and use the coupons.

edit to add: my ibotta was approved and replaced with another TreSemme so back to Heb tomorrow for me :D

Hopefully you can find clearance in your store too.

I also noticed that Chinet Dinner Napkins are on sale for $0.94.
If you have not signed up for Club Chinet you can do so now and score a $1 printable making them free.  If you are already a member, check your email and you might have a link to a printable.

And finally, for those that drink Almond Milk, HEB has a $1 M coupon for the Almond Plus milk. My store sales this for $3.18 so pretty good coupon if you ask me.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment