Friday, January 11, 2013

Norton Triple Bundle - 3 user Internet Security & Utilities- free after rebates


If you missed your chance to get free Norton's when I posted in November, here is your chance again.

My husband is a Nortons snob so I tend to pay attention to when they offer it free after rebates. I just scored mine tonight as it will be free after two mail in rebates.
You can get the Norton's Internet Security and Utilities  2013 3 user combined with the 1 User Ghost software.
You will pay $74.99 + tax and then you can mail in for two rebates.  A $50 for purchasing and a $25 for upgrade rebate(must show evidence of prior ownership of any antivirus, firewall, antispam, antispyware, utility or back up product.)  Shipping is free.  Limit 1 per household, must be purchased 1-9 through 1-17.  Must mail rebates within 30 days of purchase.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Daddy Day Dream said...

Free is great! But as an IT administrator I would never reccomend it for personal use for many reasons. One because most viruses are made to circumvent Norton and two, it slows your PC down a lot.

Microsoft recently won an antitrust battle and is now able to release an antivirus to protect their own product call Mirosoft Essentials. It is free for life.


I saw that he is a Norton snob and I know how some people can be brand loyal to a fault so I wont be offended if you dont switch. ;)

katycouponers said...

I have been trying to tell him some of this for years, but he loves his Norton's *sigh

Post a Comment