Thursday, January 10, 2013

Endorse App - New offers added today

Have you downloaded the endorse app yet?  If not, you might want to sign up.  Every Thursday they reset the offers available to you.  Like ibotta,  it does seem that offers vary a little from person to person and probably will continue to vary more and more as you answer their weekly shopping questions.  For instance, yesterday I received in inquiry with 5 products and asking if I would be purchasing those items this week.  As you supply feedback to them, they will work to customize the cash back offers more to your shopping list. 
According to the FAQ, they will accept receipts from almost ANY US retailer, including online.
The current offers are good through January 16th and i have to say, I am a little excited about a couple I got this week.
How does 10% cash back on any brand of gas sound?  Woo Hoo.  So basically, all I have to do is submit my receipt (via the app so NO postage) after I fuel up and they will add 10% to my account balance.
I can even use fuel rewards as they pay the percentage on your final out of pocket expense so other discounts don't count against you.

Another great offer, up to 50% back on any brand of diapers (limit $5 cash back).  Anytime I can find diapers cheap enough, I grabbed them to help out my niece.  Now I can get money back from the cost of a pack.  If I buy multiples on the same receipt, I will get paid 50% back on all packs (up to $5).

Other current offers (at least for me):20% back on Sobe Beverages
20% back on Multi-Grain cheerios peanut butter
10% back on any brand soup (I know there is a Campbells catalina going on right now that might be good to combine this offer with)
And a handful of other offers.

Want to know more about endorse, go here
Want to know more about ibotta, go here

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Alecia Chapman said...

Thanks for sharing about this app! I am absolutely loving it! I had the gas offer last week. This week I got 10% off any fast food and I got the 50% off diapers (which I also got two weeks ago)! I love free money. :)

Post a Comment