Thursday, January 3, 2013

MyLinkables 101 Guide - and new offers

Have not heard of MyLinkables?
Well, it is a really cool site where you register a bank account or your credit cards and then you can load offers to your account(cards).   Then when you fulfill the offer, they will reimburse you through your account or paypal.  I have done it for Walgreens already and it worked like it should.  I have one of my credit cards I rarely used linked to it so I can monitor if anything odd shows up and it hasn't yet - I have been signed up for a year now.
Anyway, they just sent me a new email letting me know of the new current offers to load.  You must load the offers to take advantage of them so keep that in mind before you make your purchases.  And note on their website, they DO have apps for android and iphone.
Also, one suggestion my friend gave on using this site. If you regularly shop at a participating retailer but might not spend THAT much right away or in one transaction, consider purchasing a gift card for at least the minimum required amount for the offer, then use the gift card until you exhaust the funds on it.  It is like prebuying but with an instant discount and then you can use as needed.

Current offers:
Save $10 when you spend $70 or more at TJ Maxx
Save 5% off any purchase at Sephora  (min spend $50, max savings $10)
Save $10 when you spend $50 or more at AutoZone
Save $15 when you spend $75 or more at Bass Pro Shop
Save 5% at Weight Watchers (min spend $40, max savings $20)
Save $2 when you spend $10 or more at Five Guys Burgers and Fries

All offers expire 2/1/13

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment