Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Walgreens this week

I had some Register Rewards expiring yesterday so I made a trip to Walgreens.
One deal I read about was on Almay makeup. The Almay Pure Blend Foundation is $9.99 and gives back a $10 RR. In addition, Almay is buy 1, get 1 50% off this week. Imagine my suprise when it rang up b1g1 FREE.
Here is my transaction:
Pure Blend Foundation $9.99
Almay one coat mascara $6.99 - $4 coupon from November Walgreens coupon book
-$6.99 for bogo sale
Girls sparkle tights clearanced for .99
Halloween pencil(filler) .06
-2 $3.50 RR
Paid .04 OOP and earned
$10 back
Profit of $2.96


Second transaction, I decided to test out the Lubriderm deal I read about. There is a month long Register Reward deal that if you buy 3 participating products, you get an $8 RR. The smallest Lubriderm I could find to still use my $2 Lubriderm manuf coupons was the 6 oz. Here is how my transaction went:
3 Lubriderm 6 oz $3.99 each - $2 insert 10-11 RP
-$1 each Walgreens Diabetes booklet(found in pharmacy area)
2 Ricola cough drops $2.49 each - bogo insert 10-11 SS
-$2.40 for in ad coupon - .50 for Walgreens Diabetes booklet for Sugar Free
2 Cheetos .99 each
-2 $2 RR
Paid .54 oop and earned
$8 back
Profit of $3.46

Thanks to Lisa at Southwestcouponclipper for the picture of the Diabetes coupon booklet.

1 comments:

Frugality Mom said...

Which Walgreens do you go to in Houston because I went to mine in Spring and it's ringing up at the Buy 1 Get 1 50% off.

Post a Comment