Monday, November 16, 2009

Free Photo Gifts and cards!- NOT an online offer!

I am sorry to report the great deals at SeeHere were not meant for online distribution.
I was just informed that these offers were made available to customers who purchase Santa portrait packages at select malls throughout the US. I am sorry to get the hopes up of my readers, as I was also excited about these too good to be true offers.
However, if you are planning on taking your little ones to a local mall for Santa pictures, you may want to do some research and see if your local mall is participating in these offers for a wonderful added bonus.

Sorry again to my readers for all the problems! I am a bit bummed too since I was too sick to do "much" shopping today

Stay tuned for my post on my Randalls run today(not as great as usual since I was not in full health and had another sicky with me, lol.

2 comments:

Diane said...

All of the freebies are now a no go!

Anonymous said...

Got email from them and all orders were cancelled.

Post a Comment