Monday, November 16, 2009

Nine West $14.95 all styles

I just found out that 6pm is having a one week sale on Nine West footwear. I love Nine West shoes(just ask my bff- we bought the same pair of loafers in different colors one day, lol).
I know sizes will be going fast, so if you are interested in any Nine West shoes, you should hurry!
One thing I really LOVE about the 6pm site, is that you can shop by brand and then by size. I like that feature because I don't have to see all the shoes that they have sold out of my size on!
I think I am going to grab a pair of basic black heels(pictured above) for those days at work that my Crocs are just not dressy enough for, lol.
*Sorry guys, I am sick at home with a sick kiddo, so all I can do is look at online deals right now, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment