Wednesday, November 4, 2009

DISNEY REWARDS DOUBLE POINTS DAY- NOV 5

Alright, Thursday November 5th is the day you need to enter your Disney Rewards points you have been holding onto! All points entered on that day will be worth double. I know I will be getting my Tink and Snow White points in that day.

Double Points Day #1 begins at 12:00am ET 11/05/09 and ends at 11:59pm ET 11/05/09. Codes can only be used one (1) time. For Disney releases, limit one (1) code per title regardless of media (DVD, Blu-ray, CD, etc.) or method of redemption per Account. Limit: Enrollee cannot enter more than 10 invalid codes within a twenty-four (24) hour period.

2 comments:

Emily P said...

Well, I went today to enter the codes from Tink & Snow white, and the Snow White gave me "bonus points" but Tink did not. Do the movies have to be the combo pack for the deal to work? My Tink was just the DVD...
Thanks!

katycouponers said...

Emily it appears there is a glitch since I did not receive the bonus on Tinkerbell either. I went here and asked why I was not created my bonus points since it clearly states ALL codes entered today will earn the bonus
http://disney.eprize.net/movierewards/index.tbapp?page=contact_form#contact

Post a Comment