Friday, November 2, 2012

Sweet New Kraft Printables - Stove Top, Cool Whip

$1.00 off two KRAFT STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix


Just in time to be used with the new mega sale at Kroger, Kraft has released a great assortment of coupons!

I am super excited about the Stove Top coupon since we rarely see coupons for this anymore.
Save $1/2 Stove Top.  With the mega sale at Kroger, you can get these for .75 each wyb 10 participating items.  Throw in the coupon and they are as low as .25 each YAY!!!

Other coupons to note
$1/2 Cool Whip - .89 on mega so just .39 each
$.50/2 Kraft Jet Puffed (also tearpads for these out) - .50 each after mega and coupon
(you can also get them for this price at Randalls right now with the coupon
$1 Oscar Mayer Bacon - while I don't currently know of a sale, I love me some bacon coupons

And there are many others!
I printed these off this morning as I know these Kraft coupons tend to go FAST!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment