Thursday, November 1, 2012

Buca di Beppo - Coupon and Possible Bonus Deal!

$10 off $10 off your purchase of $20 or more

Wow!  I was super excited when I saw there was a $10 off coupon for a $20 or more purchase at Buca di Beppo printable BECAUSE today I also got an email from my Discover card!


All I have to do is use my Discover card at Buca di Beppo by 11/7 and I will get an $8 credit on my account.  Combined with the printable I will get $18 off a meal!  SWEET!  My husband's birthday is next week and I was planning on taking him out this weekend before things get hectic.

If you have a Discover card, be sure to check your email for offers like these.  Mine seems to be popping up with several as of late :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment