Thursday, November 8, 2012

Saving Star - HOT new coupons added!

RUN! Don't walk (ok I mean CLICK don't lounge, lol)
SavingStar has added a new loadable coupon, and if you are like me, you might still have at least 1 Reach toothbrush printable(to use on the Kroger mega sale).  Well, now you can score an extra $1 for buying two of them IF you load this coupon first.  SCORE!

There are some other new coupons too.  I suggest you add everything because if you don't use them it doesn't hurt you and if you do use them, you make extra $.  Once you load them, you can just forget they are there and watch your balance add up! SCORE

*Even if you are not buying the Reach during the mega, there is bound to be a deal again before the loadable expires.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment