Thursday, November 8, 2012

Heb - Advertised and Unadvertised Nov 7-13th

Since I didn't get to the advertised HEB deals this week, I will include a quick blurb at the end of my unadvertised deal post.

So, I noticed a $1 off Barilla Pasta Sauce B coupon today and planned on checking the database for any printables ($1 off pasta and sauce printable or 9/30 SS)
Imagine my surprise when I found these:
Winetags for $2 off when you buy 1 Sauce and 1 pasta!
The Barilla pasta (regular OR Whole Grain) are ~ $1.16, so with both coupons your transaction looks like this:

1 Barilla pasta sauce $2.50
1 Barilla pasta $1.16
-$1 B YQ
-$2/2 winetag
=$0.66 for both or $0.33 each!!!!!  *Dee Rod this one is for you :D

While there is no current coupon that I can see for this product, some of you guys might still have an in date printable or possibly a home mailer.  This is a buy one get one free on Enfagrow Ready to Drink formula, so still a decent price if you use this product.

While on the pasta aisle I noticed this 8 Whole Grain Pasta and thought $0.50 was a GREAT price.  Just checking the ingredient list you will see what I mean!  Cut grains and water!!!!


And finally, I am SUPER excited about this B coupon to score myself some FREE Softlips.  Last year before Black Friday, I contacted the company asking for coupons for another product and then sent me 2 coupons for $1 off Softlips in the packet.  While you might not get the coupons in time for this offer, wouldn't hurt asking and maybe another deal will come along before the ones they send expire.

Now for the advertised deals (remember ads can vary by zip code!):
Russet Potatoes (5 lbs) $0.97

Green cabbage 3 for $1

Texas Small Oranges 6 for $1

Large Hass Avocados $0.98

Pork Ribeye Roast or Teas Style Boneless Pork Ribeyes $1.97/lb
limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Old Orchard 100% juice (64 oz, excludes apple) 2 for $3
Use $1/2 printable off Cranberry Naturals (if included)
$1 each after coupon

Free 12 lb Grade A Riverside Turkey (or up to 12 lb credit on larger turkeys) when you buy HEB Spiral Sliced Bone In Half or Whole Ham or Heb Natural Spiral Sliced Bone In half ham

That is really all I saw of interest in my ad :(

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment