Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Disney Movie Rewards- Coupon and Bonus Points


I have been filtering through 300 new email messages today(can you tell).
Well, I got an email from Disney Movie Rewards (subject: Disney Movie Coupon + Mystery Bonus Offer)
I opened up my bonus offer to get 25 bonus points the next time I enter a code (I will be buying Brave hopefully tomorrow, so I will easily get this before 12/31)

In the same email was a link to get a coupon for $6 off 2 Blu Ray combo packs of the following movies:Secret of the Wings, Brave, Beverly Hill Chihuahua 3:Viva La Fiesta, Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups, Cinderella Diamond Edition and Muppets : A Christmas Carol Special Edition.

*Not sure if I will be buying two of that selection, lol
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment