Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Heb Ad - Nov 14th - 22nd


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will post the in store coupon marked items in the ad in a followup post once I find out which are M's and which are B's.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

Free 12 lb Riverside Grade A turkey with in store coupon
When you buy an Heb Spiral Sliced Bone-In Half or Whole Ham or HEB Natural Spiral Sliced Bone-In Half Ham
Limit 1 free turkey per customer up to the value of a 12 lb turkey - customer to pay difference for larger turkeys

Meal Deal:
Buy HEB fully cooked turkey OR
HEB fully cooked beef brisket OR
HEB fully cooked Prime Rib Roast
Get free ($16.90 value)
HEB Creamed corn (10 oz)
HEB tea (64 oz)
Jiffy Foil Giant Oval Roaster or Rectangular Rack Roaster
Heb baby blend or salad blend (5-12 oz)
HEB Whoopie of a cookie kit (18 oz Chocolate or Molasses)
HEB Easy Melt (32 oz)
HEB Salad Dressing (16 oz)

Buy Mini Carrots 2 lbs
Get free Sweet Onions 2 lbs

Sweet Potatoes 4 lbs $1

Garlic 5 for $1

Green Bell Peppers 3 for $1

Cucumbers 3 for $1

International Delights (16 oz) $1 with in store coupon

When I get a chance to walk the store for coupons I will post my unadvertised deals :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment