Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Coupons I am printing and why!

I have not done this post for awhile because to be honest, I have not printed a LOAD of coupons at once lately.

Today I have been printing quite a few

Clabber Girl Baking Powder .50/1 - last time I printed this coupon I was able to get it cheap or free -free at Randalls, cheap at Walgreens when on sale (zip 77477 if you don't see it)

Filippo Berio Olive Oil $1.00 (or if you are a coupons.com member click this link and then log in for $1.50 savings coupon!)
The 23.5-25.5 oz is on sale for $5 on Friday at Randalls.  After $1.50 coupon it will be just $3.50 or .15 an oz at most (GREAT PRICE!!!)

Campbells Condensed Cooking soups $1/4 - these are still on Mega at Kroger so you can get them as low as .25 a can after coupon and mega deal(must buy 10 participating items for the .50 pricing)

Campbells Condensed soups(not cooking) $1/5 - the chicken noodle and tomato are .77 at Kroger. If you buy 5 you are supposed to get a $1.50 catalina, making them .27 each after coupon and catalina

$1/2 Healthy Harvest Pasta - these are .79 at Kroger on the mega, making them just .29 after coupon and mega (must buy 10 participating items for the .50 pricing)

$3 off Nivea Q10 product - this is high value and these are often on ECB deals at CVS and RR deals at Wags so I want to have it at the ready before it exceeds print limit

More to come......

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment