Sunday, September 9, 2012

Reader Spotlight - HEB Great deal on LightLife products - no coupons necessary!

This picture was sent to me by a vegetarian reader for my other vegetarian readers out there.  HEB has a $2 off coupon for any Lightlife burger or entree 9.7 -12 oz.  They are priced as low as $3.08 so that is just a little over $1 for this vegetarian fare!  SWEET!!!!

Thanks Mariah for the awesome picture and deal

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the dates on the q?

katycouponers said...

I believe the 18th but not sure as this was a reader submission.
I did see the coupons at my store yesterday so I know it is still live this week

Post a Comment