Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fiesta Ad - Sept 19th - 25th


Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.

I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my home mailer store ad as I have never seen Fiesta post their ads online.

Lou Ana Vegetable Oil (48 oz) $2.49
Use $0.55 coupon from 6/24 Smart source insert
$1.94 after coupon

Sweet Large Nectarines, or Red, Black Plums $0.99/lb

Red or White Seedless Grapes $0.99/lb

Post Pebbles Cereal (11 oz) $1.99
Use $0.75 tearpad or coupon inside specially marked boxes
$1.24 after coupon (I am curious whether the catalina is working at Fiesta?)

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk (32 oz) Original, Choc or Vanilla $1.99
Use $0.55 coupon from 7/22 Smart Source insert
$1.49 after coupon

Red or Gold Bell Peppers $0.79 each

Fresh Crisp Lettuce $0.99

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment