Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HEB Ad - Sept 19th - 25th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will post the in store coupon marked items in the ad in a followup post once I find out which are M's and which are B's.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

There is a box top deal going on at HEB now:
I will put a * next to the items that are boxtops items in this post.

Country Style Pork Ribs, bone in $1/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Large Cantaloupes $1 each

Totinos Pizza Rolls* (7.5 oz) $1
Limit 5 with $10 additional purchase
Use $0.35 coupon from 9/9 Smart Source insert
$0.65 after coupon

Salad tomatoes $0.50/lb

Pears, kid size 5 for $1

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $1 with in store coupon
Limit 5 with $10 purchase

Totinos Party Pizza* (9.8-10.9 oz) $1
Use $1.10/5 printable here or $1/5 printable here
As low as $0.78 each wyb 5
-There is an M coupon for buy 3 Totino's pizza get free Yoplait Trix or kids yogurt 4 pack you can combine with this deal for the box top promo like this:

Deal scenario:
Buy 10 Totinos Party Pizza $1 each
Buy 3 Yoplait 4 packs $???
Buy 2 Totinos pizza rolls $1 each
Use 3 YQ for free Yoplait wyb Totinos
Use 2 $1.10/5 printables on party pizza
Use 2 $0.35/1 pizza roll inserts
=$9.10 for 15 or .61 an item
Earns $10 for your participating box tops school

There are several other items with box tops in the ad with coupons, will update when I find out whether they are B or M coupons :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The chicken is a good deal with free stir fry beef and I had a peelie for a dollar off the chicken wyb Franks hot sauce. BTW, the coupon auto deducts for the full value.

Post a Comment