Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Glade Printables!!!!

Yesterday, I posted here how to potential get FREE or better than free Glade Oil Diffusors or Misters from these links:


$3 Glade Mist Expressions Starter Kit
$5 Glade Expression Oil Diffuser Sets

Well, today, there are two NEW links as well, so you can get a total of 4 of each coupon PER computer! SWEET!
$3 Glade Mist Expressions Starter Kit
$5 Glade Expression Oil Diffuser Sets

These two new links are direct links, so if you don't see the coupons for these when you first click over, then they have reached their print limits.  Hurry to print before these are gone and feel free to let other readers know where you are finding these cheaper and if you are stumbling upon the try me free peelies and hang tags :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment