Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fiesta Ad - August 8th - 14th


Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.

I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my home mailer store ad as I have never seen Fiesta post their ads online.

Fresh Yellow Corn 4/$1.00

Sweet Northwest Cherries $1.88/lb

St Arnold Seasonal 6 pack $6.79

Fresh Bunch Spinach $0.99

Sweet Bartlett Pears (lunchbox size) 4 for $1

HOT!!!!! Planter's Peanut Butter (16.3 oz) $1.49
Use $1 coupon from 6/24 Smart Source Insert
=$0.49 each

Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers (12 oz) $1.66
Use $0.50 coupon from 7/29 Smart Source insert
=$1.16 each

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HOPE my Fiesta has cheap PB!!!!

Post a Comment