Monday, April 19, 2010

Kroger - Unexpected Money Maker find today for me!!!

Decided to hit up Kroger again since we just got some $1 off Temptations cat treat coupons. Makes them just .49 a bag and I wanted to get another movie ticket with their Digital promotion.
While there, I noticed the Wheaties Fuel were on in store special for $1.50 and I had some $1 coupons from a Spring Savings booklet I was given at a demo at Randalls. Well, since those coupons expire on April 24th and this was an instore special, so not guaranteed in all stores I decided to use all 10 at once. I am soooooooo glad I did!!!!! At the end of my transaction, two unexpected $4 oynso spit out with thanks from General Mills. Well, it seems a catalina promotion just started today that for each 4 you buy, you get a $4 oynso. That made the Wheaties a money maker and definitely not something I was expecting.

Also, while there I noticed the Lawry's Marinade is on sale through tommorrow for $1, making them free with this weekends .50 insert coupon doubled.

Here is my scenario broken down:
10 Wheaties Fuel $1.50 each - $1 booklet coupons = $5
3 Lawry's Marinade $1 each - .50 insert = FREE
10 Temptations 2.1 oz $1.49 each - $1 insert = $4.90
-$5.5o oynso catalinas
Tax: .03
Cost oop: $5.43

Earned 2 $4 oynso catalina for Wheaties and 1 Digital Choice catalina I will redeem for a movie ticket
Final tally: $10.46 - $8 and a movie ticket = Final cost of $2.46 for all that is pictured and a movie ticket

3 comments:

Shanna said...

could you let us know about the catalina, buy X, get XX. thanks!

katycouponers said...

Not much information on this catalina, as I said, I was suprised to get them
Here is the link on HCW
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/kroger-catalina-deals-post-them-here/324634-frys-general-mills-cereals-b4g-4-oyno-4-19-5-16-a.html

The Texas Deal Diva said...

Have you heard anything about Kroger doing another super double coupon day?

Post a Comment