Monday, April 26, 2010

Good dog deals at Safeway! Maybe some cat finds too....STAY TUNED

I had a rough day at work today pretending to be an accountant(ok, maybe not but meetings today exhausted me).

So, I am just going to highlight items at Randalls(Safeway) I found tonight that I don't think I blogged about before.



Pup peroni dog treats on sale for $3 each - $4 worth of shortcuts loadables(got a new one in my account today!) - 2 $1 IP's

check your shortcuts and maybe these will be free for you too! Thanks SallyAnn for the heads up!



Green Giant canned veggies .69 each - 2 $1/3 cellfire loadables = .07 for 3 cans!



Mighty Dog canned food .65 each

Catalina deal buy 6 get $1, buy 12 get $2, buy 24 get $3(24 is the WORSE OPTION-DON"T DO IT!!!!!)

I purchased 12 @ .65 each

- 2 $3/5 insert 3-28 SS

-2 free insert 3-28SS(cashier took off .70 instead of .65)

- 2 .70 loadables (don't ask me why two came off, I loaded ALL the new pet coupons and noticed 2 .70 deductions instead of 1 $1 deduction)

= $1.20 oop

Earned the $2 so .80 profit on dog food and my friend will be more than happy to take it off my hands for her rescued doggies :)




I can't print most coupons at work, so didn't get a chance to try these, but there is a $1 loadable for Purina cat treats and there is a $1 IP here grr (print limit reached and I didn't get any either)! I noticed some for 2/$3.50 today so $1.75 each.
edit, there is a bogo in 1-21 SS that has potential. There are also several other pet loadables you should load just in case.

Potential .25 overage but I will try to check for sure tommorrow(if work allows!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment