Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Target short trip


Sorry for my lack of posts and deals lately, seems life is chunking lemons at me(car broke, kid split lip, house a/c broke, living room light broke, even my trash can's wheel fell off).

Anyway, hope to get back in the swing of things and bring you the deals.


I did stop by Target on my way home yesterday and picked up a few freebies. Here is the breakdown:

2 Cheerios $1 each - $1 Target printable(this coupon does beep)

2 Artisan sour dough bread .99 each - $1 Target printable (does not beep, adjusts down)

4 Bananas .66 - .50 Target printable

Paid .16 oop.


Sorry for the poor quality picture. I was hot and tired.

2 comments:

Mom 'n' More said...

OMG last week we paid for $350 in car repairs, had to get a $4000 loan for the A/C and our eldest fell and split two knees open badly in a graveled car park. I think there was something in the air! I didn't even make it to the Krogers Super Double as the thought of shopping after everything exhausted me!! Glad to hear the lemons are deceasing, here's to a future of lemonade!

malibu624 said...

hey so i just got back from target. i got 3 gallons of milk @1.99 each, 9 bananas, 3 sourdough breads, 3 single cerals.... i paid $6.33 for all. thats my kids breakfast at a cheap cheap price.
Thank you for the online coupons.
YOU ROCK!!!

Post a Comment