Friday, August 21, 2009

Loadable Coupons explained

There is ONE comment I get more than any other, and it concerns loadable coupons. There is HUGE confusion on these and for VERY good reason! There are actively 5 loadable sites for your shopper card and each has their own little quirks and ways of operation. To make it even more confusing, they behave differently depending on what store you are using them in.
To help untangle this mess of loadable coupons, I have created a google document that outlines the ins and outs of loadable coupons at least for Texas. I have heard for other regions Krogers, all coupons will come off, but that just has not been the case, so these guidelines are written based upon mine and others experience in Texas.
Good luck!
Google document will also be in my right sidebar under the acronyms.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting this together. I plan to share it with friends that do not completely "get" the loadables thing. I do have a few comments to add based on my experience with loadables. (1) Cellfire has been consistent for me (2) Shortcuts has not. In fact it is becoming more inconsistent as time goes by. It used to be when I contacted Shortcuts about a coupon that did not show up they would credit my "wallet" & it would appear next time I shopped. However, it has happened so frequently now (every shopping trip) the amounts the credited became less than the coupon value and now they are no longer crediting me at all. Nor are the "wallet" amounts showing up on my receipts. (3) Unilever - I was excited to see these. I love Unilvere products. However, I was only able to load 6 coupons because I already had 50 coupons loaded to my Kroger card. All the Cellfire, all the Shortcuts & all the P&G. So the 50 coupons each loadable hasn't been the case for me. (4) U-Promise and P&G have been very consistent for me.

Misty said...

how do you go about contacting shortcuts if a coupone doesn't come off? and if you buy 1 product that has both cellfire and shortcuts, will they both come off??

Thanks!

katycouponers said...

Shortcuts has a contact us link on their website.

Post a Comment