Monday, August 3, 2009

Short Randalls run

I had to get my oil changed at lunch today so didn't have much time to shop. Since there was a Randalls close by, I stopped in to see if any of my loadables would provide overage and I found a couple items.
1 Betty Crocker Warm Delights $1.79 - .50 shortcuts - 2 .50 cellfire - .50 insert doubled 6-28SS
1 Pedigree Dentastix $3 - 2 $2.50 shortcuts - $1 insert 8-2 RP
3 Mars brand candy .99 each - b2g1 free sale - 2 home mailers = FREE
2 Chiquita Bites pineapple singles(not pictured-kids snack after school) .99 each - bogo sale - bogo* peelie right on package = FREE
1 Traditional Medicinals organic tea $6.15 (WOW!)
Tax .33
Paid $2.77 OOP
I will also get a $1 in my Upromise account for purchasing the Chiquita Bites since they reset those coupons for the month of August.
*The bogo coupon beeped and the cashier pushed it through

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

i was wondering if you know of a sale or deal scenario for garbage bags? its a very practical item yet i hardly see high dollar coupons or great sales on them. let me know what you think.

thanks,
lisa

Anonymous said...

how do you get more than 1 coupon on the same item from cellfire or shortcuts. i see sometimes - 2 .50 cellfire. thanks!

katycouponers said...

Anon1: I have not bought garbage bags for some time. I bought a bunch when Walgreens had the easy saver program and rebates and bought a bunch more when CVS had theirs bogo.

katycouponers said...

Anon2:
Cellfire resets their coupons every 3 weeks but they usually have a 1 week overlap period. If I have loaded them all from the first set, then I load the new ones the first couple days they are available, I will have 2 likes at the same time.
These sites usually require you to have them loaded at least a week before actual expiration so the key is to load them when you see them and keep checking the sites weekly for new ones.

Tammy said...

Hi,

Which Randall's do you shop at? I live in the Spring area and can't find the Chiquita Bites. I come out to the I-10 & Beltway area sometimes. I've wanted to use these but haven't had any luck finding them.

Thanks,
Tammy

Post a Comment