Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Coupon Preview Out for Sunday August 30

Good news for those still trying to make the Kroger Mega deal work for them. The coupon preview is out for coupons we should be getting this Sunday! Looks like some good ones for the Kroger sale. Check out the complete list here. Do note, values and coupons may vary slightly by region, but this should be a good sampling of what is to come.
Just a couple that stand out to me are:
Cheerios $1/2
Total cereal .75 (both good for Kroger deal)

Air Wick Freshmatic Starter Kit $6 (should be good for Walgreens)

My husbands not gonna like me when I tell him he will have to get my papers for me this weekend, lol.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome. I am very new to this. I have saved a ton in the last week or so thanks to you! God bless you! I was just at Krogers and saved a bunch. I am bummed because I didn't realize about the Hamburger Helper so I didn't take advantage of that and one of my coupons fell out in the car for Savorings, they don't adjust do they?... oh well, I am new but I hope to keep learning.

katycouponers said...

You can take your receipt and the coupon and ask the store if they will take it. Never hurts to ask. It really just depends on who is working the service desk as to if they will do it. Good luck.

Susan S said...

Is the airwick at wags an upcoming deal or this week?

Anonymous said...

Stephanie - how much longer is the mega deal going on?

Post a Comment