Friday, August 7, 2009

Kroger Lunch Run- Cost .18

Stopped into Kroger to get some snacks for my kiddos for after school and found some more yogurt reduced to quick sale. I did this in two transactions since I had to go out to my car to grab some coupons for the Fiber One.

First transaction:
2.4 lbs bananas $1.18 - $1 produce winetag
3 Yoplait yogurts .99 each - 3 .35 insert tripled(adjusted to .99) 7-12SS

Second transaction
2 Horizon chocolate milk $1 - .25 insert tripled 8-2 SS
3 Yoplait yogurts .99 each - 3 .35 insert tripled 7-12SS
3 Fiber One yogurt .99 each - $1 insert 7-12SS
This transaction actually went negative because she put the yogurt coupons in for max tripling and pressed taxable so had -.33 tax.
Total was -.04 so she just zeroed it out and I paid nothing

All the yogurt coupons beeped because they were reduced for quick sale.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I find yogurt on mark down it normally has an expiration of that day or the next. Does yogurt last past the expiration? If so how long?
Thanks!

katycouponers said...

Anon, most the yogurt I purchased today has a best by date of the 12th and 14th so still plenty of time to eat. The gogurt will be frozen to make "popsicles" so those I don't care much about dates.

Anonymous said...

The Kroger in which I shop WILL NOT triple more than one coupon for like items :(
Is it only my Kroger that does this OR am I not alone.....

Post a Comment