Friday, April 10, 2009

Target free bread- Saturday is the last day



I finally made time to take a trip to target to pick up the free bread I kept reading about on other blogs and websites. When I went, the store only had 3 out on the shelves. I asked the bakery if they had anymore and they informed me they were frozen and it would take 20 minutes for them to warm them up and package them for me to purchase. I asked her if she HAD to warm them up, as I was wanting to take them home and freeze them anyway so I would much prefer to get them frozen. "No problem, just tell me how many you want." was her response.

Now I have enough to have some yummy sandwiches for lunch for work. Hurry, because the coupon expires tommorrow. They had Ciabatta, Sourdough and a whole grain variety of these mini artisan loaves. Just go to HCW to print the coupons for $1 off and they will auto-adjust down to the sale price of .84. Keep in mind, the wording on the coupon states one per transaction, so you might be checking out for awhile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment