Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mark your Calendars - Feb 23 Ihop FREE Pancakes!

Have breakfast for DINNER!
I love this time of year because I just LOVE pancakes. Even better, I love pancakes I don't have to cook! Even better, I really love FREE pancakes. That's right, it is less than a week away from Ihop National Pancake DAY!!!!

I really really love that Ihop makes this an ALL day event, so us working stiffs can actually partake in the event(are you listening Denny's?)
Just go to your local Ihop restaurant on Tuesday Feb. 23rd between 7am - 1opm and claim your free short stack(3 pancakes - 1 short stack per person, dine in only).
On your way out with your full bellies, consider making a donation to the Children's charity your particular location is collecting for(mine is typically for the Shriners Hospital). Also, please don't forget to tip your waitstaff!

If you go here, you can even have a celebrity reminder call so you won't forget the date!
Have NFL Hall of Famer Steve Young, newly-crowned 2010 Miss America Caressa Cameron, entertainer and Children's Miracle Network co-founder Marie Osmond or entertainer Monique Coleman call your home, office or cell with a personal reminder message on Tuesday, February 23!

Ok, who is gonna meet me at Ihop for dinner? YUM
Find your local Ihop here

3 comments:

Maria S. said...

That's the same day Jack in the box is offering one of their grilled sandwiches (turkey bacon cheddar or deli trio) for free if you purchase a lare drink. I just saw the commercial last night on a local Houston station.
Free breakfast, and for the price of a large drink a free sandwich for lunch and/or dinner.

Anonymous said...

why not do jack in the box and IHOP! My husband works at IHOP-hes a GOOD cook and we always go on pancake day. We are going to meet up at at the katy freeway@wilcrest location where he works. FREE FOOD YEAH BABY!

Shanna said...

I guess if you really wanted to push/plan a free day, you could do IHOP for breakfast, buy a drink and get a free sandwich for lunch, then hop back over to IHOP for dinner.

LOL - of course, I have to work, so I'll be lucky to get to go to IHOP for dinner.

Post a Comment