Friday, February 19, 2010

Giving back to a Great Cause

This is a guest post from Kim over at JustFrugalicious:


First, a warning: this is totally off of the subject of my blog. But, I felt that I needed to spread the word – and thought it might be a good way to get a reminder out to my readers and help a fabulous cause in the process.
Recently I found out that a mentor of mine has been diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer. Finding this out reminded me that none of us are invincible.
Kristen is participating in 3-Day For the Cure in August. Please take a peek at her fundraising page for her story. And, if you find you are able, please support her cause. She has set a high fundraising goal for herself ($10,000), and I am sure she would be grateful for whatever you could do to support the goal!
May your day be ‘just frugalicious’

0 comments:

Post a Comment