Monday, February 1, 2010

Location does make a difference- Hidden coupons

I am at work, so I can't post pictures, but how often do you check the back of those cash register receipts for Kroger, Safeway, Albertson's......
Well, I have to say, why posting my trip to Kroger last night, the Chick Fil A logo got my attention(yes I am a little obsessed, I admit it!)
Anyway, much to my suprise, there is a coupon on the back of ONE of my receipts for a FREE Chick Fil A Sandwich with the purchase of large fries and drink. I noticed it was only on one of my receipts and good only at the Chick Fil A that is within about 2 miles of that Kroger. That got me to remembering, another Kroger has regular coupons for McDonalds on the back of their receipts.
There was of course other coupons such as $19.99 oil change at Firestone, dry cleaner savings, electricity promotion etc.

Might be worth it to you to look at the back of your receipts for coupons on services you use anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment