Monday, February 1, 2010

Kroger Mega deals run 1-31

I am sorry for my lack of posts, it seems we have had some sickness going around our house and then we had to go out of town. I have done NO shopping and I got back into town LATE last night and had to run out to use some coupons a GREAT friend sent me before they expired. I am sorry that some of the coupons I used on this run expired last night, but hopefully it will give you some ideas on mega sale.
My main focus for this trip was to get more Velvetta Shells and Cheese. I have to say I can't eat regular mac and cheese after having these ,lol. I was not really planned on this trip either, except to have all my coupons for the mega sale with me. I basically just went down the aisles grabbing the items I knew would be money makers and throwing in items I knew would be cheap and hoped my totals would be low, lol.
I did this run at 2 Krogers(one will not take internet printables at all and both are sticklers to the 3 like coupons per customer per day rule, but they were both on my drive to Walgreens were I needed to spend $25 in RR that were expiring YIKES!)

Please recall my Krogers will double 3 like coupons up to .50 and triple 3 like coupons up to .39
Here is my breakdown:
Trans #1:
1 Capri Sun* $1.99
6 Velvetta shells and cheese $1.79 each - $1.50/2 IP (coupons.com mailed these out) = $6.24
5 Kraft easy mac* $1 each - $1/5 tearpad = $4
6 Pedigree dog food $6 - bogo coupons 1-3 RP(cashier took off 1.19 each) = 2.43
4 Hunts tomatoes $.95 each - .45/3 loadable - $1/4 blinkie = $2.35
2 I can't Believe It's Not Butter $1.49 each - .50 insert 11-15 RP= .98
3 Rotel .90 each - .30 insert 1-24RP (we didn't get these in Houston) = $0
3 Quaker Tortillaz $1 each - .75 insert 1-10 RP = .75
-$15 mega sale

Not part of mega sale
3 Kraft bbq sauce $1.35 each - free wyb 2 Shells and cheese peelie = $0
Tax: -.07

Cost oop: $3.67
*Needed 1 Capri Sun and 5 Easy Mac to complete my $20 Kraft/Nabisco rebate I mentioned here.

Trans #2:(This receipt is a MESS!)
6 Velvetta shells and cheese $1.79 each - $1.50/2 IP (no longer available) = $6.24
4 Sobe LifeWater $1 each - bogo IP (cashier took off 1.79) = .42
6 Pedigree dog food $6 - bogo coupons1-3 RP(cashier took off 1.09 on one and 1.19 on other 2) = 2.53
4 Hunts tomatoes* $.95 each - $1/4 blinkie = $2.80
3 I can't Believe It's Not Butter $1.49 each - .50 insert 11-15 RP(cashier missed one) = 2.47
3 Rotel* .90 each - .30 insert 1-24 RP = $0
3 Quaker Quakes $1 each - .75 insert 1-10 RP = .75
1 Finish $3.49 - $2.50 insert 1-3SS= .99
-$15 mega sale

Not part of mega sale
3 Kraft bbq sauce $1.35 each - free wyb 2 Shells and cheese peelie = $0
1 Hillshire Farm Deli Select $1.99 - .35 insert = $0.94
2 Hillshire Farm Deli Select $2.99 - .35 insert -$5* PS A Roast (must be a Kroger loadable that came off ?????)= -1.12
3 Hormel Pepporoni* $1.50 each - .35 insert = $1.35
Tax : -.72
Cost oop: $1.65
*The pepperonis were marked $1 but when I got home I noticed they rang up wrong.
I will use this receipt for a WONDERFUL $3 rebate on Rotel/Hunts my friend Kim found and is sending me.

5 comments:

KKennedy said...

Stephanie,
The PS roast coupon came off for the Hillshire Farms lunchmeat??? Interesting...I wonder what triggered that one!

Anne said...

Now I am confused... I was told at the Kroger I10 & Fry that they are only double/trible the first coupon.. But, when I look at the receipt it really looks like that is not the case.. I had 3 transations so I could use 3 per for many different ones... What are the facts?

katycouponers said...

The facts are actually even more confusing, I hope you are sitting down. The actual Kroger policy(if you write them and they send it to you in writing) is that they will double/triple ONE like coupon. Their registers(at most stores in our region) however are programmed to d/t 3 like coupons. So if they tell you they only d/t 1 you cannot really argue.

katycouponers said...

KKennedy, it appears that is correct as that is the only "meat" dept purchase I made. Count me confused on that one too, guess it pays to load ALL coupons just in case!

No longer stalked said...

Wow looks like your haveing fun, and getting my kind of food. love mac n cheese. And Sobe's (save them caps)

Post a Comment