Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hot Printable - Pillsbury Sweet Rolls!

I really wish I would have had this coupon today when I went to Kroger. The good news is, Kroger and Randalls both still have the Pillsbury catalina promo going.
Before you leave on your shopping trip, you will definitely want to print your limit of this coupon.

Pillsbury refrigerated Sweet Rolls $0.95 off ONE!!!! IE or FF
Also, there is a new Cheerios that just came out.........................Chocolate! Since it is new, high value coupons will follow.
Here is a link to print $1.25 off ONE box. (If I remember correctly, this is on the $4/4 deal at Randalls!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the sweet rolls coupon link! i printed 2. this will go great with the catalina deal! the one for chocolate didn't work for me...just said "please wait..." forever
i noticed yesterday they had 10 lb bags of grapefruit for 2.98. not sure if it's just that one store or not.
jennifer

Post a Comment