Saturday, April 14, 2012

Walgreens - Week April 15th - 21st



I am not going to post every match up out there because I will be honest, there are forums and other blogs that do that already, so no point in relisting the whole mess.
I am just going to list the deals that are free or close to it or that I think are good enough to purchase.
Some coupons may be harder to find but I personally have found them so I am posting in these matchups.

$9 Nasal Ease Allergy Relief (.18 oz)
Earn $ 9 RR
-$5 insert 3/11 RP
=$5 profit

$6 Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief Spray (.68 oz)
Earn $6 RR
-$1.50 insert 4/1 SS
=$1.50 profit

.99 Pepsi Next 20 oz
Earn .99 RR
-.50 tearpad(found at Walgreens and CVS)
=.50 profit

$2 Aquafresh kids toothpaste
-$1 insert 4-15 RP
-$1 April Walgreens booklet
=FREE

4/$15 Dove hair care
Earn $5 RR wyb $15
-$2 IP (will need 2 computers)
=$2 for 4 or .50 each

2 for $3 Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner
-$1 tearpads (found at Family Dollar)
=.50 each

2 for $6 Lysol bathroom cleaner
Earn $2 RR wyb 2
-$1 tearpads (found at Family Dollar)
=$1 each

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's a couple of other deals I used to roll my Nasal Ease & Similasan RRs. (hope you don't mind)
The lysol dual action wipes are included in the 3/$6=$2RR. There's a $1/2 in todays inserts, combine that with try me free in 3/18SS=2 free!!
also-pepsi next 12pks are $2.99, buy 3 and use $1IVC=$5.97oop, get back $3RR.
jamie

Post a Comment