Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ben and Jerry's - Free Cone Day - Today April 3rd


My allergies have been really bad the past two days and so I have really had my head in the clouds. Good thing for me, I have a coworker that is an ice cream NUT and will probably be at Ben and Jerry's all afternoon cause today is FREE Cone day! Between noon-8 pm, Ben and Jerry's will be offering up free cones of ice cream. This is a great chance to try a new flavor you have been considering purchasing or a chance to just get your favorite flavor. Or if you are like my coworker, a chance to have 1 of every flavor they have (seriously he has done it in the past!!!!)

To find a scoop shop near you, go here.

For those of you in Sugar Land, it is in town center near the fountain :D  See you there!

*sorry for the short notice, they usually hold cone day later in April, had it not been for my coworker having it tacked to his door, I would have missed it :(

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  

Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment